Copyright Notice

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author, at the address below.

Sakmongkol ak 47

ariff.sabri@gmail.com

Monday 24 June 2019

A Helping Hand

Hello,

As I've repeatedly mentioned, I had a stroke nearly two years ago. Stroke is a debilitating illness. It affects you in ways you never imagine, physically and mentally.

People who suffer massive brain-stem strokes, as I did, generally have two outcomes: fatal or locked-in syndromes. Fortunately for me, I was the outlier to this though the cost of survival came with partial paralysis and speech difficulties. Still, my doctors remain certain of a full recovery. There have been improvements, albeit not as swiftly or as significantly as I would prefer. But I'm getting there, and my family and I are as steadily optimistic as my doctors.

But as with most great trials, my road to full recovery is not easy. More importantly, it is not cheap. From medical supplies to therapies to everyday expenses, finance can be a difficult issue. Therefore, I humbly appeal to my readers and fans for their sincere help during this troubling time. Any form of financial donation, big or small, is most welcome.

Contributions may be made to:

Name:
- Mohd Ariff Sabri bin Abdul Aziz

Account numbers:
- 1. AmBank: 244007 0000 239
- 2. Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN): 14205-41-0000-6696-2

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP